- Every review on this blog is my personal opinion. I do get some form of compensation for reviews or giveaways from product to actual payment. I will always be honest with you. Whether I do or don’t like the product I will tell you. Any other questions regarding Disclosure just contact me.
- Some posts are paid advertorials
- I respect your privacy and will not sell your information. While at Southern Bella’s Ways To Save you can feel safe.
- Comments are moderated and I reserve the right to not post them for any reason necessary.
- As far as Giveaways go if a sponsor does not fulfill their obligations I am not held responsible
This policy is valid from 05 March 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Kasandria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp