Someone asked me the other day if doing the surveys are really worth it. My answer is it depends on you. Personally I enjoy doing them. giving my opinion and getting paid for it or just getting free samples is worth my time. Do I do every survey in my inbox no. Surveys can be long and tedious but I try to do at least 4-5 a day. Gradually the money or points add up and occasionally you can win sweepstakes by completing surveys. So the short answer for me is yes surveys are worth it for me. The bigger questions is are they worth it to you?
Here are some more companies to add to your list:
- SayNation (pays via Paypal and Gift Cards been paid): http://www.saynation.com/Portal/?RP=Register&Ref=5400676276
- Focus Foward Online (just signed up): http://focusfwdonline.com/
- CDS Columbia University (just signed up): https://vlab2.gsb.columbia.edu/registration/privacy_db.php
- African American Voice: http://www.theafricanamericanvoice.com/join.php
- Valued Opinions (pay via Amazon been paid): http://www.valuedopinions.com/index.php?id=17
So sign up because the more companies you are signed up with the more you can make!