I live in TN and while it’s known for it’s beauty it is also known for the humidity and pollen dander. So as you can guess my allergies go crazy when the seasons change. Aller-Ease sent me a Cotton Zippered Pillow Protector to try out. The Protector provides a barrier to the smallest microscopic particles that can trigger allergies. So after learning all about it I grabbed my favorite pillow in and used for the next 3 days. The first day I was so tired that I couldn’t even tell if it made a difference. By the 3rd day I could tell a bit of a difference. When I woke up it seemed a little easier to breathe. Now I am interested in more Aller-Ease products. Of course anything “new” that Mommy has the kiddos have to try out. Bella fell asleep on it at nap time and pronounced “sooo comfy!” lol So it passed the kiddo test as well!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY! Aller-Ease and Southern Bella’s Ways To Save have teamed up for you to win your very own Aller-Ease Cotton Pillow Protector!
How to Enter:
- Go To http://www.aller-ease.com/index.php?go=home and then come back here and leave a comment telling me which Aller-Ease product you would choose . PLEASE Make sure to leave your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Grab my button and link back to me.
- Blog about this contest and link back to me
- Follow me (twitter or blogger)
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! An Aller-Ease Cotton Pillow Protector: http://tinyurl.com/mnj3e5
- Post this contest on your facebook
- Add me as a Fave on Technorati
- Begins today June 28, 2009 and ends on July 5, 2009! Winner will be announced July 6th. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.