As with every Survey, or GPT post let me start out by saying you should NOT have to pay to sign up with a Survey, Product Testing, or Beta Testing site OR for a list of these companies. Also make sure to read the fine print when you are testing the product. Some companies ask for you to sign a non disclosure agreement for trying out a new product while others want you to tell everyone you know, email, and blog about it.
Reviewing a brand new product is one of the most favorite things I do. Not because of the pay, but because you are one of the very first to try it out. Sometimes that’s a good thing and sometimes you get to deal with all the bugs. All in all it’s usually fun. Now on to the good stuff. Here are a few companies to sign up with to test out products. Do you know of any? Feel free to share in the comment section!
- BzzAgent (my FAVORITE!) : http://www.bzzagent.com/Referral.do?id=dda417f4077c0454
- Epoll (Usually DVDs) : http://www.epollsurveys.com/epoll/clients/signup.htm?affiliateid=CD887
- Nickelodeon Panel Polls (new TV shows) : http://netpanel.gmi-mr.com/portals/gpms_cp/5000539/join1.asp
- HP Beta Testing (just signed up,but am excited!) : http://www.hpproducttest.com/
- House Party (SOOO Much Fun!) : http://www.houseparty.com/welcome/search?source_code=0120100016830000
- Education Research (for Teachers) : http://www.educationresearch.com/index.html
- AIM (only in certain areas) : http://www.aimresearchnetwork.com/
- Homeschool Product Testing: http://www.homeschool.com/ProductTester/
*Whew* That should get you going! Keep me posted as to what works for you!