Every once in awhile you read a book that speaks to you. One that for good or bad parallels your own life. Kip Kreiling’s The Imposter – How a Juvenile Criminal Succeeded in Business and Life is one of those books. Kip’s amazing story featuring his addiction recovery, personal growth, and faith can resonate on some level with everyone who has the opportunity to read this. Kip has found 8 simple principles of human transformation that will help anyone achieve their aspirations. What are those 8 principles? Well I can’t give you all the details now can I? 😉 Buy the book on Amazon and make sure to check out the 5 Star Reviews as well!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win one of 5 copies of The Imposter – How a Juvenile Criminal Succeeded in Business and Life !!
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me about a book that changed your life.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! The Imposter – How a Juvenile Criminal Succeeded in Business and Life http://tinyurl.com/y9wvp7y
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Begins today December 23, 2009 and ends on January 6, 2010! Winner will be announced January 7, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a book to review***