February 5th is National Wear Red Day. What does that mean? Mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts — everyday women are dying at the rate of almost one per minute. Speak up. Make a difference. Show your support for the fight against heart disease in women by wearing red. It’s an easy, powerful way to raise awareness of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Getting your coworkers to join you in wearing red to work
- Asking the man in your life to wear something red
- Promoting healthy hearts with a heart-healthy meal for your friends and family
- Using our Wear Red Day fundraising tool to reach out to friends and family and donating proceeds to Go Red For Women.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win a $25 Macy’s Gift Card!
How to Enter:
Go to the Go Red For Women website. Browse around then come back and leave me a comment telling about something you fond on the website.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Macy’s Go Red For Women Campaign and $25 GC http://tinyurl.com/ydzy2ug
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today January 31, 2010 and ends on February 7, 2010! Winner will be announced February 8, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I did NOT receive any compensation for this.***