This awesome long-sleeved Mausoleum Shirt by 191 Unlimited is super fashionable for today’s youth. We received it and Gabriel plans on wearing it to his Valentine’s Day party at school. I took some pictures of him “modeling” it, but of course my camera didn’t want to co-operate that day. I can not say enough about the quality of this shirt. The embroidery is amazing!
The story of how 191 Unlimited was formed is intriguing. In 2002 with $191 and a dream. Long time best friends Parth Sharma and Girish Karnani took $191 to the casino and turned it into enough money to launch their first collection. The two college grads then loaded the samples into their car and went on a 2 month trek from NY to LA and back, stopping in as many cities as possible to show their line to specialty stores.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win a Mausoleum shirt for your little man in the sizing of your choosing!!
How to Enter:
Go to the 191 Unlimited website then come back and leave me a comment telling me which other item you would like.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Go and leave 1(one) comment on this post: my entry in Katja’s Blissdom giveaway. Living Life To The Fullest Making Memories: http://tinyurl.com/yjgg8s2
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! 191 Unlimited Boys Fashion Button Up Shirt http://tinyurl.com/yan2wc6
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow 191 Unlimited on Facebook or Twitter
- Begins today January 13, 2010 and ends on January 20, 2010! Winner will be announced January 21, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a shirt to review***