How many of you have either Lose Weight or Get Fit on your New Year’s Resolution list? I know I do! I have struggled with my weight ever since I’ve had my kids. I weigh 190 pounds and I’m a size 16/18. Growing up I never had to worry about working out or eating right because I was always skinny and had a great metabolism. Now I know that to lose weight and feel better I HAVE to exercise. I would love to have a personal trainer. Someone with me every day pushing me to go harder, but we all know how expensive they are. That’s where EA Sports Active (Wii) comes in. It’s a trainer in a box!!! Plus now with the new EA Sport Active More Workouts you get even more workouts to add to your program!
I started this program on Friday and have worked out 2 times and let me tell you…..you feel each muscle being used. Really!! I woke up this morning after 2 workouts my legs and arms are so sore! I know that if I stick to the 6-Week Challenge I will lose weight and just feel better about myself. I can already notice that my energy level has increased. Plus I am reading the nutrition book that came along with it and am really learning a lot.
- Warm Up and Cool Down Stations – 4 new exercises designed to warm up your body before a workout routine and 4 cool down exercises designed to stretch the muscles after a workout and help maintain flexibility.
- Abdominal Workouts – 4 new exercises that target the mid-section and will help you tone your abdominals.
- 6 Week Challenge – A total body, structured fitness plan that accommodates both experienced 30 Day Challengers and new users of EA SPORTS Active. It works out all major body parts, adapts to your level of fitness and lets you track your progress week by week. With the weekly check-in you can track your weight, calories and workouts and compare your progress to previous weeks.
- Compatibility with EA Sports Active Personal Trainer – Get rewarded for your progress with EA Sports Active Personal Trainer as More Workouts
will transfer your details like age, weight, name and gender. It will also recognize your workout information from the previous 4 weeks with EA SPORTS Active Personal Trainer and record these on the monthly calendar.
- Nutrition Book – Includes a Special Edition Bob Greene Nutrition Best Life Book that features tips on creating a balanced lifestyle, recipes from the Best Life Diet Cookbook, and a daily journal.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win EA Sports Active: More Workouts Personal Trainer in a Box for Wii!!
How to Enter:
Go to the More Workouts Website then come back and Leave me a comment telling me what you would like most about this fitness program.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Go and leave 1(one) comment on this post: my entry in Katja’s Blissdom giveaway. Living Life To The Fullest Making Memories: http://tinyurl.com/yjgg8s2
- Take my 2010 Reader Survey
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! EA SPORTS Active™ More Workouts Wii Fitness http://tinyurl.com/yd72fpr
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow EA Sports Active on facebook
- Begins today January 3, 2010 and ends on January 10, 2010! Winner will be announced January 11, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a game to review***