Ice Age has always held a special place in my heart as it was the first movie we took Isabella to see in the theater. We made it *almost* through the whole movie which was amazing because it actually held her attention that long.
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs was recently released on DVD and it is just as good as the first one. In this new adventure Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mini-mammoth; Diego the Saber-toothed Tiger wonder if he’s growing too “soft” hanging with this pals and Sid the Sloth gets into trouble when he creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some dinosaur eggs. On a mission to rescue the hapless Sid, the gang ventures into a mysterious underground world, where they have some close encounters with dinosaurs, battle flora and fauna, run amuck, and meet a relentless, one-eyed, dino-hunting weasel named buck. So as you can tell it’s quite the adventure!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win one of 3(three) copies of Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs !!
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me what your kids or your first movie you saw in the theater was.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Go and leave 1(one) comment on this post: my entry in Katja’s Blissdom giveaway. Living Life To The Fullest Making Memories: http://tinyurl.com/yjgg8s2
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or blogger or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! EIce Age 3 Dawn of The Dinosaurs 3(three) winners http://tinyurl.com/yg4qqrm
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Begins today January 4, 2010 and ends on January 11, 2010! Winner will be announced January 12, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a DVD to review***