As a Disney Nut I love to read Guidebooks or collections about Disney World. Lisa’s book, Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2010), is a great resource for those who are planning on an upcoming trip to Disney World with little ones 2-5. In my opinion Disney World is the most magical place on Earth. However, if you don’t do a little research before you go your magical vacation can quickly turn into a nightmare. You don’t need to know every single thing, nor should you plan out your days to the minute, but I do recommend an overall knowledge. Which also happens to be Lisa’s #1 tip: Have a Plan. Her other 5 top tips I also agree with.
With Beyond the Attractions you will learn what are the best rides for your kiddos, hidden attractions, scare factors of popular rides, character dining, and more. The only thing that the book doesn’t have is Maps and pictures, which you can get online if needed. In the back of the book Lisa has suggested many websites that focus on Disney planning and prepping as well all the phone numbers you may need.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win a Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2010)
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Disney World ride.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers (2010) Book http://tinyurl.com/yb6ggcx
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today January 20, 2010 and ends on January 27, 2010! Winner will be announced January 28, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a book to review***