When I think “Lunch Box” the first 2 types that come to mind are the old metal ones from when I was a child and the newer ones my kiddos have that are soft and pliable. Then I came across Go Green Lunch Boxes. HELLO Lunchtime! I find myself wanting to pack it at night then eat by my computer during the day! Not only is it fashion forward and functional, but it is also GREEN! Go Green Lunch Boxes are the new and hip way to eat the lunch you want to eat!
I have promised Gabriel the Camo model and Isabella picked the Daisy Girl. Go Green Lunchboxes also have a school fund-raising program. Your school PTA gets $5 for every lunch box sold! By participating you:
- Help eliminate the estimated 67 pounds of lunch packaging waste each child generates per school year
- Help families save money … no more lunch packaging costs
- Encourage families to pack a well-balanced/appropriate size lunch
- Teach children the importance of reduce, reuse, and recycle
- Raise money for your school
I received the Houndstooth Lunch Box to review and am sad to say that within days Bella confiscated it. However when she gets her Daisy Girl one she says she will return it just with a few added crumbs. I really like the compartments. I can add so many different types of foods without feeling that I am just throwing it all in a bag.
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Here is your chance to win Go Green Lunchbox of your very own!
How to Enter:
Go to the Go Green Lunchbox website then come back and Leave me a comment telling me which lunchbox you would like.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway! Go Green Lunchbox http://tinyurl.com/y9x869w
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today January 252, 2010 and ends on February 1, 2010! Winner will be announced February 2, 2010. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a lunchbox to review***