Rice. Particularly Uncle Ben’s White Rice I have a deep affection for. In my first pregnancy I CRAVED plain as you can get white rice and chicken strips. I swear we could have owned stock in the company I ate so much rice those 8 months. After I had Gabriel I didn’t want rice for awhile, but now I enjoy it. Especially serving it for the family in new and unique ways since it is so healthy.
Whole Grain White Rice gives you all the goodness of whole grains with the taste and texture of white rice you love.
Nutritional Claims & Product Benefits
* Good Source of Fiber
* 45g Whole Grains per Serving*
* Low Fat
* No Saturated Fat
* 0g Trans Fat
* Cholesterol Free
* Made with Natural Ingredients
* No Preservatives
* No Artificial Colors
* No MSG
* Supports a Healthy Heart†
Get a Coupon!
Check out the Uncle Ben’s website for a 75 cent off coupon!
Check out this recipe!
Broccoli Orange Stir-Fry
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Meal Occasion: Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine Type: Asian-American, Chinese
1 package UNCLE BEN’S® Whole Grain White Long Grain
1/2 lb. chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
2 heads broccoli florets cut
1 can mandarin oranges (6.1 oz.), reserve half the syrup
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp. oil
1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Add oil to large sauté pan and heat over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken, broccoli and soy sauce to pan and stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
4. Add mandarin oranges with half the syrup. Cook another 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Serve stir-fry mixture over rice.
***I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben’s and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.***