Thomas’ friend Emily learns that being kind is more important than appearances, Bob the Builder helps Lofty accept help to save the Banana Tree for the new Botanical Garden, Barney and his friends make a new friend feel welcome when she moves into the neighborhood and no friend will be left behind with Fireman Sam, in Being a Friend. Join the whole crew and find out what it means to be forever friends with these four episodes:
- Thomas & Friends – “Emily and the Garbage”
- Bob the Builder – “Lofty’s Banana Tree”
- Barney – “Making A Move”
- Fireman Sam – “Norm’s Invisible Friend”
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Bonus Episode: All new CGI Angelina Ballerina™ – “Angelina’s Dance Partner” –Angelina finds a creative way to work with a new dance partner.
Isabella watched this and loved it! I really like the DVDs that show multiple shows with the same theme. IT helps promote good values AND keeps their attention. I especially liked the Angelina Ballerina episode. Too cute!
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Being a Friend
DVD for your little one!
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me what your family is doing for Memorial Day
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Grab the A Coupon Family button and link back to that site.
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Barney, Thomas & Friends And Bob The Builder Being a Friend DVD http://tinyurl.com/35rw4dk
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today May 29, 2010 and ends on June 12, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA AND Canada. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a DVD to review***