Label this and label that Label Daddy labels are where it’s at! In all seriousness the adorable Mickey Mouse school pack I received are great. We have used them on Baseball gear, school stuff, and I even have one on the bottom of my laptop. Label Daddy labels are dishwasher, microwave, washer, and dryer safe. Which with my kiddos is great. Things get accidentally thrown in the wash daily.
You can choose from many different icons to go on your labels. From Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, Tinkerbelle, Phineas and Ferb to the more basic icons like a baseball, flower, or dinosaur. There really are a ton to choose from. We went with the Classic Mickey head so both my son and daughter could use them. Label Daddy labels are not only made of quality materials, but they are durable too. Which we all need.
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Label Daddy School Pack!
How to Enter:
Go to the Label Daddy website then come back and let me know which Icon you would like on your labels.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @LabelDaddy School Pack http://tinyurl.com/2veezz7
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Label Daddy on twitter
- Fan Label Daddy on Facebook
- Begins today May 18, 2010 and ends on June 1, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a label daddy school pack to review***