Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods’ has come out with a new layette line that is anything but typical. Everything in this particular collection offers essential “first touch” layers in safe, ultra soft, certified organic cotton. I love the vibrant colors of each piece and if I had a little one I would not hesitate to buy a few of the cute little onesies.
The new layette line provides parents with the reliable, attractive basics they need. Every item in the line is made with 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified cotton – ultra soft for soothing warmth and long-term durability. Garments are available in white, pink, green, blue, natural, sage, berry and plum. Each and every item offers parents peace of mind by incorporating features that make changing easy, and provides the ultimate comfort and delicate security that all precious little ones need.
How to Enter:
Go to the Dandelion website then come back and Leave a comment telling me which other product you would like to try.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave New Giveaway: Dandelion Earth-Friendly Goods Organic Onesie and Receiving Blankethttp://tinyurl.com/3ahexd9
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today July 15, 2010 and ends on July 29, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I did NOT receive any compensation for this giveaway. Just wanted to share it with all my readers.***