With our Test Drive of Yoursphere coming to a close I wanted to talk about the things we liked about it and the things we didn’t. We’ll start with a Parent’s View First.
- Parent Dashboard: With one click I can see everything my kiddo has been doing on yoursphere. From comments, making spheres, etc.
- Made especially for kids UNDER the age of 18!
- I don’t have to worry about my son being “click happy” and clicking on ads like on facebook.
- Keeps him interested in technology.
- Some of the contests.
- Gabriel saying, “I need to get on yourshere for just a second to see if I have any friend requests.” lol
“Yoursphere is so fascinating. It has games for you to play, you can talk to your friends, and there is Our World.The only thing I didn’t like was that some of the spheres were the same.”
So sign up your kids today and make sure to enter our referral code: YSMC-0028 and become Gabriel’s friend as well!
***”I wrote this review while participating in the Yoursphere Test Drive program by Mom Central on behalf of Yoursphere. I received a free lifetime Gold membership on Yoursphere.com, Yoursphere t-shirts, and a $50 American Express gift card to facilitate my review.” ***