You all know how I recently went to New Orleans, but you don’t know the drama I went though to get my dress there. As a “big” girl it’s hard to find the perfect dress. You know, the one that makes you look good AND hides your flaws. Especially for me. I have a gut, but I have an even bigger ghetto booty. The only dresses in my closet are bridesmaid dresses. So I went to DressBarn thinking I would end up just buying a nice pant suit. After trying on 5 different dresses I found it. The beautiful purple/fushia combo with a skinny belt. It was perfect! So I put in on lay-a-way. Long story short I was expecting some money to come in before my trip, but it was late getting here so I took off on my plane to New Orleans with no dress. My wonderful husband went and picked it up that morning and sent it overnight via UPS to make sure I had it for the dinner.
- DressBarn Dress: $60
- Overnight Shipping via UPS: $80
- Having the “perfect” dress for a 5 star restaurant: priceless
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a $50 DressBarn Gift Certificate!
How to Enter:
Go to the DressBarn Website and come back and leave a comment telling me which clothing item you like best.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow DressBarn on twitter
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @dressbarn $50 Gift Certificate http://tinyurl.com/36ngrdz
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today August 1, 2010 and ends on August 13, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I did NOT receive any compensation for this review and giveaway.***