Since uniforms were first required for my kiddos a few years back I have struggled on affordability, durability, and “coolness”. After all, once it passes my test it has to pass the kids test. As we were looking for some clothes that matched all 3 requirements I had the opportunity to check out T.J. Maxx.
I wasn’t disappointed. As soon as we walked in there where signs pointing to their boys’ and girls uniforms. Not only did they meet my expectations, but I just can’t get over how darn cute they are! Check out the cute belts on the skorts for girls! ($7.99) While the boys’ shorts come with an awesome belt. ($7.99) The polo shirts could have had more colors, but for $5.99 I stocked up. I was able to get 2 full outfits for the kids with an extra shirt for UNDER $50! Check them out on registration day:
How does T.J.Maxx and Marshalls provide shoppers with such incredible savings? With more than 900 stores across the country, there is a great deal of buying power behind both chains that allows a lot of flexibility in negotiating prices. T.J.Maxx and Marshalls buyers also buy merchandise closer to the time it is needed in stores, which opens up opportunities to score great deals on current season styles. These and other techniques are some of the ways T.J.Maxx and Marshalls are able to offer amazing fashions from department and mall store brands at excellent value.
T.J. Maxx isn’t just for uniforms though. From socks and boxers to backpacks and notebooks, T.J.Maxx has all of the basics needed for a fresh start to school, at up to 50% less than mall and department stores.
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate that can be used at T.J. Maxx OR Marshalls!
How to Enter:
Go to the TJ Maxx Website and come back and leave a comment telling me what you would spend your GC on.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow TJ Maxx on twitter or facebook
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @tjmaxx @marshalls $25 GC Back To Cool School http://tinyurl.com/33eapf4
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today August 2, 2010 and ends on August 13, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a $50 GC to TJ Maxx for review***