Has your company thought about sponsoring a Mom blogger for a conference? I am actively seeking sponsorship for a few conferences for 2011.
In short what I am offering you is that I would be a walking, talking, blogging, picture and video, social media billboard for your brand/company. What I as well as a few other Mom Bloggers try to offer is a face and a smile to go along with the brand that would be sponsoring us. A way to identify and get that connection. Plus it’s way for me as a blogger to learn more about my craft and to become better at it. That’s why I look at it as a win/win situation between the brand who is sponsoring me and my coverage. The sponsors paying the full amount would have Platinum status. In return you would receive:
- Top Advertising for 6 months on my sidebar. 300 x 250 ad (ARV: $500)
- A Sponsored Post with 3 SEO’d links. (ARV: $45)
- Aggressive Social Media Campaign during those 3 days on twitter, facebook, and whrrl where I link to you and post random facts and info. I also will use a hashtag saying #yourcomany or #yourslogan (ARV $350)
- I would wear a t-shirt sporting your name and website on both of my travel days. Went I went to BOBNOLA I was sponsored by World’s Best Cat Litter and got stopped about 25 different times both coming and going asking about it. Thing is you need a catchy t-shirt.
- I would also be live blogging and tweeting during the event with tweeting links to your company every 6 hours or so.
- Passing out Swag, Business Cards, Coupons, Notecards, or anything else related to your brand.
- I will create a logo mentioning that you are sponsor. You can see past ones here:
- I get specially made business cards made for the event that have my information on the front and sponsored by on the back with your information. So every contact I meet get to meet you ARV:Unknown
I would cover all personal expenses. *whew* That was a mouthful. If your interested in sponsoring me for a conference use my Contact Me Page. Thanks again for your time and consideration.