Angelina Ballerina™ the eight-year old mouseling who dreams of becoming a prima ballerina; has an all-new look in her first CG Animated DVD called Angelina Ballerina: Love to Dance. We had watched the older version of the show and I was worried that this new CG version wouldn’t be as cute, but I’m happy to say I’m wrong. Angelina is still her cute little self and Isabella never even commented on it.
Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to take center stage with Angelina Ballerina! On Angelina’s first day at Camembert Academy she discovers new forms of music and dance, like jazz, tap and hip hop, and meets new friends who have their own unique rhythm. Together with her friends new and old, like best friend Alice and the new Hip-Hop Kid AZ, Angelina realizes that becoming a prima ballerina requires collaboration and compromise, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! Get ready to step, leap and groove as you discover your own love of dance in these fun-filled episodes!
- “Angelina’s New School” – Angelina is excited, yet nervous, about her first day of school at Camembert Academy. When she finds her new classmates proficient in other styles of dance, she tries to copy their moves – without success. Angelina soon discovers that when she’s true to her own style of dance – ballet – she excels, and soon understands that everyone is different, and different is good.
- “Angelina’s Dance Partner” – Angelina is ecstatic to have the opportunity to dance with her best friend, Alice, at Camembert Academy’s “Dance With a Partner Day.” Angelina likes to choreograph the routine down to the very last detail and Alice is happy to oblige! Unfortunately, when Alice gets the sniffles Angelina must partner with Viki, whose style of improvisation contradicts with Angelina’s style. Angelina learns the importance of collaboration, cooperation and adaptability when working with a partner.
- “Angelina’s Oldest Friend” – Angelina loves her new Camembert Academy friends and also loves her old friend Alice. She expects that both sets of friends will love each other too. Unfortunately, their first encounter is not as smooth as Angelina would have liked so the new and old friends work together to find a new way to play so all can have fun.
- “Angelina’s Sleepover” – Angelina, Viki and Gracie decide to have a sleepover the night before a rehearsal for the big performance, but they do everything except sleep! The next day they are too tired for the morning rehearsal and have to choose between an afternoon rehearsal or attending the annual Silly Hat Carnival, a fun tradition in Mouseland. Angelina and her friends decide to rehearse and learn that being prepared is the best fun of all!
- “Angelina and the Hip Hop Kid” – Angelina is very excited to be directing her very first Hip Hop Show when suddenly her star, AZ, falls and hurts his foot! Who can step into his shoes at the last minute? Marco is the number one choice. However, though he can play Hip Hop music, dancing Hip Hop is another thing. The show is in danger of not going on… unless Angelina can come up with a solution in time!
DVD BONUS FEATURES
- “Angelina Says” Game
- “Get Up and Dance” Music Video
- “I Will Be A Star” Music Video
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win an Angelina Ballerina: Love to Dance DVD for your little one!
How to Enter:
Angelina wants to become a Ballerina when she grows up. What does your little one want to be OR Leave a comment telling me about what you wanted to be when you were growing up!
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Grab the A Coupon Family button and link back to that site.
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Angelina Ballerina: Love To Dance DVD http://tinyurl.com/2g7byk8
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Click on The Vote For Me Button For Picket Fence Blogs (sidebar)
- Begins today September 29, 2010 and ends on October 3, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA AND Canada. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a DVD from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment to review***