Two, four, six, eight, Barney wants to celebrate! While playing a game of Hide and Seek in the park, Baby Bop realizes that she can’t be the one to count to ten because she doesn’t know how — so Barney and the kids jump right in to help her. A trip to a make-believe market and a magical parade of numbers help to show her how exciting counting can be. While having fun, the kids learn an important lesson — you can’t go wrong when you have friends to count on!
DVD BONUS FEATURES
- “Counting in the Garden” Game
Review by Amy Moe:
After my four year old son- Taima watched the DVD, I asked him if he liked the video. Taima responded- “no, not really.” I asked what he didn’t like. He said, “I don’t know.” A few minutes later, while I was tying his shoe, he began to count the buttons on my shirt. After, he was counting each of the stairs while walking up to his room. I laughed a bit realizing that even though he may not have ‘liked’ the movie, he obviously learned some fun ways to count things around him in his everyday environment. My two year old enjoyed counting up to three all day.”A Counting We Will Go,” has bright vivid colors, and an imaginative, kind, Purple-Dinosaur that is entertaining for little ones. The DVD involves interactive ideas for parents and caretakers to share with their little ones about numbers. They include songs like “1,2, buckle my shoe…, activities such as hopscotch, or I spy a number… I would recommend this video to my friends ages 2-3, and maybe age 4, but beware- you just may find yourself counting things all around you!
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win an A Counting We Will Go DVD w/ 64 page Activity Book for your little one!
How to Enter:
Barney and Baby Bop are playing hide and seek. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite game was that you played as a child.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Grab the A Coupon Family button and link back to that site.
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Barney: A-Counting We Will Go DVD and Activity Book http://tinyurl.com/34ncqgd
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Stumble this post
- Click on The Vote For Me Button For Picket Fence Blogs (sidebar)
- Begins today September 30, 2010 and ends on October 7, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA AND Canada. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received a DVD from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment to review***