As you know I’m a HUGE believer in coupon. I use them every time I go shopping. Whether it’s online or in stores, but I have to admit I have a hard time keeping everything organized. I’m also one of those people who lose their Driver’s License all the time. My husband hates and doesn’t understand it. I keep a regular wallet for license, debit card, shopping cards (like Kroger or Books A Million) then have a separate coupon organizer. So you can see how things get lost in the shuffle easily. Then I had the chance to review the awesome-ness that is the Savvycents Wallet. I’m in LOVE! It’s fashionable. I got the pink patent leather. It has a place for my license and all of my cards. It features an accordion style file system inside the wallet you can separate money, coupons, receipts or store discount cards by categories. It comes with pre-printed labels AND blank labels. PLUS it has a place for your checkbook! At 8” x 4” I promise it’s not bulky either! In love yet? Check out some pictures:
Now onto the Giveaway!
Now here is your chance to win your very own Savvycents Wallet in black or pink
How to Enter:
Go to the Savvycents Website and then come back and leave a comment telling me which color wallet would you like the most?
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow Savvycents on twitter or facebook (EACH one is a separate entry)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Grab the A Coupon Family button and link back to that site.
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @SavvycentsLLC Coupon Wallet http://tinyurl.com/2fnqndv
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today October 25, 2010 and ends on November 6, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received product to review , but my opinions are my own.***