Starting in November, you can receive a free movie ticket when you purchase two specially marked packages of Big G cereals including Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms® (16 oz.), Trix® (14.8 oz) and Reese’s Puffs® cereal (18 oz.).
After purchasing two participating cereals, visit generalmills.com/moviecash to enter the unique code found inside each box of cereal and print your free Movie Cash certificate (good for one admission of up to a $12 value at participating theatres). To find a participating theater in your area, log onto http://emoviecash.com/dis_locator/.
So not only do your kiddos get to eat their favorite whole grain Big G Cereal, but they can also earn Box Tops for Education AND get to go see a movie? You can’t beat that. That is what we at Southern Bella’s Ways To Save call an EPIC Deal. We are saving our movie cash for the new Harry Potter movie coming out on the 19th!
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Family Flick Night gift pack which will include two boxes of the participating Big G cereals and four Movie Cash certificates
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me How do you like to make movie nights special for your family?
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Big G Cereal Movie Cash Family Flick Night Gift Pack #myblogspark http://tinyurl.com/2ev6qvv
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Leave a comment on a NON giveaway post.
- Begins today November 15, 2010 and ends on November 24, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***General Mills provided me with information and giveaway items (e.g. movie cash certificates, cereal, etc.) through MyBlogSpark , but my opinions are my own.***