Who doesn’t like Chocolate? My absolute FAVORITE is a tie between WONKA and Nestle Crunch. Right now in Target stores exclusively are limited-edition Paul Frank CRUNCH bars. They feature holiday-themed artwork of characters from the Paul Frank collection, including Julius the Monkey and Worry Bear. Aren’t they cute?
Right now at the CRUNCH Facebook page, Paul Frank and CRUNCH will launch the Stocking Stuffer Sweepstakes. There will be nine weekly drawings, from November 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. One winner will be chosen each week to receive one of the following prizes: A Julius Dance Machine sound system that can be used with all iPod devices; the eye-catching Neon Julius Cruiser bicycle; a $500 shopping spree to the Paul Frank store or paulfrank.com; and much more! As an added bonus, each winner will receive his or her very own month supply of NESTLE® CRUNCH® chocolate bars. Checkout sweepstakes details and how to enter online at the Nestlé Crunch Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nestlecrunch.
- Paul Frank blanket
- two limited-edition Paul Frank Crunch gift bars
- two 12 oz. bags of Crunch jingles
How to Enter:
Go to the Nestle Crunch Website then come back and leave a comment telling me which Nestle Crunch product is your favorite.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Like Nestle Crunch on facebook
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Grab the A Coupon Family button and link back to that site.
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @NestleUSA Paul Frank Blanket and Nestle Crunch Prize Pack http://tinyurl.com/34wlyae
- Stumble this post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Begins today November 8, 2010 and ends on November 17, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I received product to review from Nestle, but my opinions are my own.***