Get ready to go for the gold! It’s time to hit the arena for the Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars competition—and this time your pets are in the spotlight! Ten fun and challenging mini games are your pets’ tickets to the big time. Practice makes perfect as you help your pets become the best gymnasts, models, ice skaters, dancers, flyers, fashion designers, and more. Then pack up their cute team uniforms and the dozens of super-fun accessories you’ve customized because it’s time to hit the road! The Biggest Stars competition is the event of year, when the pet-triplet judges look for teams that are a triple threat; cute, peppy and totally talented! Good thing that with your help, all your LITTLEST PET SHOP pet’s Biggest Stars dreams really can come true!
- All-new in-depth story and customizable pets
- New mini-games and goals. Each mini game is fully rendered and features a pet
- 3 different sets of unique pets, colors, and team-themed accessories: Team Pink, Team Blue, Team Purple
- More pet animations and interactions show off your pets’ personalities
- The story continues in LITTLEST PET SHOP Online
- The Pink Hearts star six exclusive pets including the cuddly bunny and the playful cocker spaniel.
Isabella’s (6) Review:
“My brother let me play this game on his Nintendo DSiXL until Santa brings me a new DSi for Christmas. I love Littlest Pet Shop and have the Littlest Pet Shop Friends City game too. In this one I get to dress my pets up for a show. I really like this game and can’t wait to play it all the time on my DSi.”
This is a really cute game and is perfect for Isabella. She has gotten pretty good at reading now and doesn’t need as much help as with the older game. It’s cute, fun, and family friendly and would make a great gift for little girls around 5-8.
***I received a game to review, but the opinions stated above are my own***