I have been a Bank Of America customer for 3 years now and can honestly say that I have had NO problems with them in those 3 years. As a mom of 2 sometimes it’s hard to save time and money. I actually save both my using their Banking Online feature. I have all my bills set up through them and go right into my account and pay my phone bill, water bill, or car payment with one click. I don’t have to call anywhere. I don’t have to send checks anywhere. Paying my bills now takes me about 10 minutes and I have no extra fees! Pretty nifty huh? Here are some Bank Of America tools that will help YOU save time!
- Bank on the go: It’s easy to set up mobile banking and secure access to your money wherever you are. Download the mobile banking app and you can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, and locate ATMs. Sign up for text banking and you’ll be able to send a text message to get your balance instantly in a reply.
- Make quick and easy deposits: Holiday means a lot of extra work, so eliminate the labor of depositing checks. With Bank of America’s Deposit Image ATMs, you simply feed checks or cash into the ATM with no envelopes or deposit slips required. You get images of your checks and a list of cash deposited on your receipt as proof.
- Save a trip to the bank: Don’t worry about making an extra stop to the bank during all of your holiday shopping. Keep track of your spending by using Bank of America’s online banking: set up alerts, check balances, and transfer money
Bank of America has started a section on their website dedicated to sharing their tips and tricks. Check out: http://www.bankofamerica.com/solutions Also make sure you are following them on twitter: @BofA_Tips
Now onto the Giveaway!
Now here is your chance to win a pre-loaded $50 gift card from Bank of America.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me What are some ways you get back time during the busy holiday season?
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow Bank Of America tips on twitter
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway Bank of America Pre-Loaded $50 Gift Card http://tinyurl.com/2daxkmo
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Leave a comment on a NON giveaway post.
- Begins today December 15, 2010 and ends on December 27, 2010! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
***I I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by Southern Bella’s Ways To Save.***