“TRON: Legacy” – PERSONALITY TEST
1. What do you think your greatest skill would be in the world of TRON?
- Parkour and hand to hand combat.
- Martial Arts.
- You would control everyone through fear.
- Retaining a wealth of information
2. When it comes to karaoke, your signature song is:
- Father Figure by George Michael.
- We Don’t Need Another Hero by Tina Turner
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears
- Starman by Ziggy Stardust
3. What would you rather do for a living?
- Ride motorbikes.
- Help others.
- Rule the world.
- Run a cool nightclub, with skyscraper views over the city.
4. What would be your favourite hobby?
- Base-jumping or parachuting. To relax, play computer games or walk the dog.
- Learning about new worlds.
- Pop culture, gossiping and gathering information on people.
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. How would you describe yourself?
- Rebellious yet loyal.
- Passionate, intelligent and inquisitive, a little naive at times.
- Ruthless with a fiery temper.
- Vivacious and everyone’s friend.
7. How does your name fit your personality?
- Really well. Solid, strong dependable name.
- Great. I’m exotic, fearless and warrior-like which my name expresses.
- Yeah fine. It’s functional. Who cares about names anyway, you don’t choose them and you make your own future.
- It’s ok. Not as flamboyant as I would like.
8. When it comes to fashion and appearance, your style is:
- Leather jacket, jeans and a hoodie
- four inch heels – but don’t underestimate how fast I move in them!
- I look fantastic – nowhere near my age. I don’t need to worry about fashion.
- As flashy and showy as possible. Lots of peroxide and eye make-up. The odd pair of high heels.
9. You are passionate about:
- Family – I look up to my dad
- Reinventing myself to move with the times.
10. If you had a fantasy vehicle, what would it be?
- A Lightcycle.
- A Light Runner.
- A warship called The Rectifier.
- These feet were made for dancing, not driving.
If you answered mostly 1s, you are Sam Flynn!
Family is important to you and you would go to the ends of the earth to protect a parent. You’re adventurous and a bit of a rebel and have a passion for extreme sports, and your most prized possession is likely to be a motorbike. You can protect yourself and most people would think twice about getting into a fight with you. However, you have a soft side too and an eye for the opposite sex…
If you answered mostly 2s, you are Quorra!
You can come across as innocent and naive, and on some levels you are. However, people who mistake you for being quiet are misinformed! You’re a fearless warrior when put to the test and go out of your way to help other people. Intelligent, loyal and inquisitive, with a yearning for knowledge, you are likely to be popular and well-liked by young and older people alike.
If you answered mostly 3s, you are Clu!
You look great, and people tend to remark how good you look for your age, and sometimes even think they may have met you before… Cunning and clever, you aim high with your ambitions and your mantra is that to stand on your own two feet, sometimes you need to tread on someone else’s toes. You have great leadership skills, and have great control, but it might be better to lead by example rather than by fear.
If you answered mostly 4s, you are Castor!
You’re charming and confident and a real ‘people person’. You have incredible skills for retaining information and when anyone wants to find out what’s going on, you’re the first person they come to. You’re everyone’s best friend, but how much do they really trust you? You have a penchant for showmanship that is second to none and are likely to be a big fan of such huge personalities as Ziggy Stardust and Mae West. Not afraid to experiment with your appearance, you pride yourself with keeping up with the times.
Find out more about these characters in “TRON: Legacy” In theaters everywhere December 17th!