More than just a pair of boots, these playful puddle magnets make a wonderful gift. Made of natural rubber, they are guaranteed to be the cutest boots in your neighborhood. They are at a reasonable $29.00
Isabella’s (6) Review:
“These are my favorite boots because when I wore them in the snow my feet did not get cold or wet. They look like Ballerina Shoes, but are really boots. I want the Ballerina umbrella and coat, but my mom said not right now. I think all girls would like them.”
Right now through Valentine’s Day, February 14th, Kidorable makes it easy to say ‘I love you’ to the special children in your lives with a FREE pair of our adorable Heart Glove with every purchase over $20. Hop on over to www.kidorable.com and use coupon code LOVEYOU at checkout to get your FREE pair of Heart Gloves. Remember, you will need to add the heart gloves to their cart first.
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here’s a chance to win a Kidorable Umbrella of your choice!
How to Enter:
Like Kidorable on Facebook for your main entry. You MUST do this and leave me a comment saying you did for the main entry.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Fo to the Kidorable website then come back and leave me a comment telling me what umbrella you would like
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow Kidorable on Twitter
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest (can do this daily): RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @Kidorable Cute Kids Umbrella #win #sweeps http://tinyurl.com/4unhrpa
- Leave a comment on a NON giveaway post.
- Begins today January 31, 2011 and ends on February 9, 2011! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. It takes up to 4-6 weeks to receive your prize.
***I received a pair of rain boots to review, but my opinions and my daughters are our own***