The Flu has hit the Reasoner house

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

Can I just say ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Everything hurts. My eyes. My head. My stomach. My throat. I ache and I’m super grumpy. It started on Friday with Gabriel and has worked it’s way down the family. Luckily enough we’ve kept it from Bella *hopefully*. She was at Nannie’s all weekend and now school. Both Gabriel and Brian are feeling lots better today. I can actually get out of bed. I saw my email was down yesterday sorry about that. Just resend everything today. I’m hoping I will start feeling like myself again hopefully by tomorrow.

Comments

Janessa says:

Hope you feel better soon!!
    Janessa recently posted…Friday Edition of House WrecksMy Profile

Feel better soon girl!
    Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy recently posted…Felicity &amp Cordelia- A Tale of Two Bunnies Book ReviewMy Profile

Crystal says:

Hope you all get better girl!!

Sorry to hear you are sick. Not fun! Hope you all feel better soon. Spring is just around the corner and we always seem to be healthier during the spring and summer, right?
    Theresa @ Faith And Family Reviews recently posted…Faith and Family Reviews Giveaway- Babo BotanicalsMy Profile

R Hicks says:

So sorry to hear this. Apparently flu season is starting to hit lots of households now. Hope things improve soon!!

Nolie says:

Hope you all feel better soon.

Kelly says:

Glad everyone’s on the mend!
    Kelly recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 3-2- MargeMy Profile

Big hugs to you Mama!! I hate getting sick, mom’s should NEVER have to get sick :( Feel better soon!

Kristie says:

Better to have it happen now than in 3 weeks!
    Kristie recently posted…Free OB Mighty Small Tampons &amp Carrying Case!My Profile

kristy says: