As sweet and romantic as a watercolor, this ultra-feminine design depicts soft floral bouquets in two very trend-forward shades – purple (here in its lilac and pink-lavender forms) and pale grey. A simple, modern lining also echoes the hand painted style
I’ve been a fan of Vera Bradley for YEARS. You can mix and match everything from purses to sunglasses, wallets, and even stationary. I’m absolutely in love with the new Sophie Purse in the fun Spring Colors of Watercolor. I normally go for bigger bags, but even those this bag is small it is very roomy.
- Zip closure
- Two wrap-around side pockets
- Four interior slip pockets
- One-touch open and close feature
- Umbrella stores in wrap-around snap closure and coordinating sleeve
- Shiny metal hardware and bungee wrist strap
- Sleeve matches umbrella print
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Vera Bradley Umbrella in Watercolor. ARV: $32
How to Enter:
Go to the Vera Bradley website then come back and leave a comment telling me what you would buy.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow Vera Bradley (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW Giveaway @verabradley Watercolor Umbrella #giveaway #sweeps #win http://tinyurl.com/3v2r6hs
- Comment on a non-giveaway post
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow any of these Money Mavens on fb: Just Trying to Save Money, A Frugal Chick, Madame Deals
- Begins today April 15, 2011 and ends on April 27, 2011! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Prize fulfillment takes 4-6 weeks.
***I received a purse to review from Vera Bradley and I decided to give the umbrella away. My opinions are my own.***