With Summer coming up and Father’s Day next month it’s time to look for a great gift for Brian and I have the perfect one picked out for him gas grills. Well I mean I know that I’m going to get him one I just haven’t found the perfect one yet. There are quite a few choices out there. From smokers to grills I have been going round and round trying to find one that he would like.
I’m kinda in love with this Weber Q 300 Gas Grill. Check out the specs below:
* 393 square inch total cooking area
* 21,700 BTU-per-hour input
* 2 Stainless steel burners
* Infinite control burner valves
* Removable catch pan
* 2 porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
* Push button ignition
* Cast-aluminum lid and body with drip ducts
* Glass-reinforced nylon frame
* Removable folding work tables with tool holders
* Bolts onto stationary cart (included)
* Finish: Cast-Aluminum
* Tall lid profile with built-in thermometer
What do you think? Is it big enough or should I go even bigger. I saw some of these on sale recently and it looks like a good medium. Not too expensive and not too crazy. It even make me want to do the Tim the Tool Man Taylors growl Argggggg.