Compact and lightweight, the Aerobie Sprint ring flies twice as far as conventional flying discs for awesome games of catch. Its smaller size is its only distinction from the otherwise identical Aerobie Pro flying ring, which holds the Guinness World Record for the longest throw. Ideal for those who enjoy the incredible flying performance of Aerobie rings but have a smaller area for play, the Sprint ring is great for backyards, parks, playgrounds, beaches, and camping trips. The ring’s soft rubber edge makes it comfortable to catch and fun for throwers of all skill levels. Size: 10 inch diameter. Available in orange, magenta, and yellow. Ages 7 and up. Quality made in the U.S.A.
Sometimes you just gotta tell your kids to go outside and PLAY. Be kids. Get dirty. Throw a frisbee. Well with the Sprint Ring your kiddos will be the envy of the neighborhood. Once the kids saw how high and far the Sprint ring went they were all playing. Even Brian and I went out for a few minutes. We had a close call once when it almost went on the roof so be careful!
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win Aerobie Sprint Ring
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite summer activity is.
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow me on GFC (right hand side)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave NEW #Giveaway Summer FUN with a Aerobie Sprint Ring #WIN http://tinyurl.com/3aua97y
- Follow these Mavens of Money: Just Trying to Save Moneyon facebook or Stetching your Budget on GFC
- Subscribe to my other site A Coupon Family
- Begins today May 18, 2011 and ends on May 27, 2011! Winner will be announced 2-4 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA . You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Prize fulfillment takes 4-6 weeks.
***I received a Sprint Ring as compensation for this review & giveaway***