~Wordless Wednesday~ Player of the Game

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

At the last game Gabriel was charged with being PLAYER OF THE GAME!! In the last inning he knocked all the other players in and made it home himself. The coach said he is now the teams “official hitter” they call him in to knock everyone home. Of course he thought this was the greatest thing ever. So I didn’t get good shots and I still hate those ugly yellow shirts, but my baby was happy. :)

Comments

YAY!! That is awesome!! He looks so cute! :)
    Becca @ Mama B recently posted…Best Buddies!My Profile

wooo whoooo How awesome! Congrats wtg
    Tricia @thenightowlmama recently posted…My Preschool GraduateMy Profile

Heather says:

Baseball! I bet that’s a hoot to watch. I’d prefer it to soccer which is what we’re dealing with right now

How awesome for him! Congrats to Gabriel, yay!!!
    Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma recently posted…Wordless-Wordful Wednesday – Redecorating I Spy Book Style!My Profile

Tiffany says:

That’s so awesome that he was player of the game! And that shot through the fence is way cool.

Rhea says:

I remember my Anthony getting the game ball one time and he was so proud! Congrats to Gabriel!

that’s great. 2 years ago our coach did an mvp for every game but they all got it eventually, the honor came with a free ice cream cone coupon!
    Lisa @ Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy recently posted…Good Night- Sleep TightMy Profile

Way to go Gabriel!!
    I don’t think the shirts are that bad, it gives him good coloring.
    I hope they all have a good time. =)
    Lorie Shewbridge recently posted…Wordless Wednesday- My Workspace with Lots of Little Ones 5-18-11My Profile

christine says:

yah! i love it. go gabriel!!

Allison says:

It has to feel so good seeing your child doing something they enjoy! I can’t wait until my girls are old enough for community sports or activities!
    Allison recently posted…Wordless Wednesdays- The Face of FPIESMy Profile

Candace says:

I can’t wait to get my youngest into T-Ball, he has a natural arm and we want to get him into baseball as early as possible!

Marianna @ Green Mama's Pad says:

Thats awesome!! Can’t say I am a fan of the yellow either. :)
    Marianna @ Green Mama’s Pad recently posted…Wordless Wednesday- Jellyfish!My Profile

Maggie says:

That is awesome! Congratulations – what a great achievement!
    Maggie recently posted…TV Cancellations – The Depressing and the Frustrating!My Profile

Kathy says:

Congratulations to your little man!!!

Sam says:

Good for him! That is something to be proud of :)
    Sam recently posted…Dancing Fools – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile