New moms are looking to transition into motherhood in style and one fashion accessory that they will keep close to heart is Snugli, the original soft baby carrier, which has re-launched with a fresh, stylish look. The new Snugli line will redefine fashion-meets-function with 16 high-impact patterns and colorful styles, and eye-catching prints including Herringbone, Fluer de Lis, Gothic Black, Love Tattoo, Mini Skulls, Union Jack, Black Camo and more. With these great styles, mom will be able to keep her style as she moves into motherhood.
The Snugli line features best-in-class technology, one-handed buckles and breathable fabrics along with self-adjusting back straps. The comfort-meets-cool line has runway looks to fit every mom’s style and will be available in May 2011 at Buy Buy Baby and buybuybaby.com from $39.99 – $79.99. As scores of moms will attest, Snugli is perfect for parents looking for comfortable solutions to carry their child hands free. It’s also ‘the hug you wear,’ promoting closeness between parent and child for extra bonding time while at home or on the go.
- Perfect for any parent on the go
- Vented exterior panels create a breathable and comfortable area for mom and baby
- Easy and safe to use with single side-entry buckle and patented, automatically adjustable straps
- Features extra padding in the places that count – in the shoulder pads for parents and in the head support and leg holes for baby
- Easy-clean fabrics
- For use for babies 7-26lbs
- Retails for $49.99
The very first thing I saw besides how cute it was were the instructions and Product Registration in case of recall. Both of which made me feel a little better. The Snugli I received has adorable skulls all over it like th eone pictured below which will fit right in to our family of adorable little punks. The baby carriers I had when Isabella was little had stiff parts that got on my nerves. The Snugli is just the opposite. Fluffy softness and fits me even though I’m more on the plus side. As soon as I visit my niece again I’ll grab a picture of an actual baby in it. I didn’t thin a pic of me, a doll, and the Snugli would be appealing. Overall I think this carrier is perfect. It hangs well and offers support and it’s comfy. Couldn’t be more pleased
Top 10 Reasons to hug a Snugli
- It’s easy to trust a Snugli. As the original baby carrier, we pioneered baby carriers and continue to perfect them for today’s moms.
- Safety is job one. And job two. And three… Some say that building a baby carrier isn’t rocket science. To us, it is. We’ve got a staff of trained engineers whose primary job is to ensure safety and quality.
- Safety is job four. And job five. And six… Our development process includes testing and retesting–often beyond government safety standards.
- First in comfort. True ventilation, pull-forward adjustability, ultra-padded shoulders and well-designed straps put you a hug ahead.
- More style on the go. Say bye-bye to “color block” carriers and hello to hip prints, chic colors and a bundle of choices.
- Snugli is cool. No sweat. Our new comfort-vent design allows genuine breathability that keeps mom and baby fresh and cool.
- Snugli parents are comfortable. They’re comfortable with the product and its price tag. At this great price, you can take home two without a boo-boo!
- We invite dads to the party. Check out our new Front and Back Snugli with good looks, lumbar support, and a big cargo pocket for snacks, wipes and gadgets. Dads love the comfort and durability!
- Snugli moms sleep better at night. With more back, shoulder, and tummy comfort all day, moms and dads catch more blessed winks.
- Snugli cares. For parenting info, check out True-Tips, watch our short sharing videos, and call ParentLink to talk with experienced moms.
- BUY IT!