Wordless Wednesday Our #BlogHer Breathe Happy Febreze Commercial

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

I know you’ve seen them. Those fabulous Febreze commercials where random people go in a room and describe what they “smell”. Half the time your wondering if it’s real. Well let me tell you I experienced it first hand! Myself, Candace Trino from “Deal”ectable Mommies, and Sara from “Deal”icious Mom went into a “secret” room at the BlogHer expo and experienced it below. Check out our commercial below:

Comments

How fun! I love the commercial!
    BusyWorkingMama recently posted…Georgia Aquarium Sells Seafood Seasoning? #WWMy Profile

blueviolet says:

So funny where you thought you were and where you really were!
    blueviolet recently posted…Oh, Starry Night – WWMy Profile

LOL! Fun!
    Jenna @ For The Love of Baby! recently posted…Back to School for MommyMy Profile

That was so much fun! I forgot about this! I need to post it!

Kelly says:

That’s hilarious! I loved the reactions you guys had!
    Kelly recently posted…Wordless Wendesday (8/24): SunbeamsMy Profile

Ha! I love that they built a teenager’s room in the middle of BlogHer!
    Lindsay Chung recently posted…My boss is slightly demented (#WW)My Profile

Bobbie says:

Omg! I never believed these commercials either! How funny!

Whitney says:

I LOVE this. Y’all are all three so cute and this made me have to go get my Febreze!
    Whitney recently posted…The Past Week in PhotosMy Profile

I love that because I didn’t believe in those commercial either.
    You guys are just too cute in your “commercial.”
    Lorie Shewbridge recently posted…Thursday Recipe Swap Meet – Brownie Covered Oreo CupsMy Profile

Hahahaha I’ve seen that commercial and that is hysterical. but I’m a fabreeze user!! So I know that it covers odor ps. i have a 22 yr old son with a room just like that!
    Tricia @Nightowlmama recently posted…Beyond Bedding For Babies, Toddlers and Children too (Review)My Profile

Too funny!
    Anne – Mommy Has to Work recently posted…Do the Duckle Dance and Win – GiveawayMy Profile

Beth says:

haha. Fun to see!
    Beth recently posted…Capezio and Wisharoo Dance PackageMy Profile

Henrietta says:

Haha! Taht’s great! I love Febreeze for my teen’s room :)
    Henrietta recently posted…Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloin Recipe – Guest PostMy Profile