-Amazon.com, Inc. today announced it extended the order deadline for FREE Super Saver Shipping through the last weekend before Christmas. Customers can place orders through Dec. 19 with delivery by Christmas on millions of items across electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, music, clothing, kitchen, tools and more.
For delivery by Christmas, the following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 19: FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Dec. 19: Standard Shipping
- Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as 8 p.m. PST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 22: One-Day Shipping (order as late as 4:30 p.m. PST; varies by item; $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 23: Last-Minute Christmas Delivery (for Amazon Prime members only; while available; select cities; varies by item; $9.99/item)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; varies by item; $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable gift cards can be sent immediately, at any time
Some restrictions apply. Visit www.amazon.com/holiday-shipping for more details.
FREE Super Saver Shipping is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives customers unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day Shipping and discounted One-Day Shipping on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Additionally, members enjoy unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows through Prime Instant Video at no additional cost. Members who own Kindle devices can choose from thousands of books to borrow and read for free, as frequently as a book a month with no due dates, from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Visit www.amazon.com/prime to learn more about Amazon Prime and eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial.