Women’s Berryessa Buckle – Sophisticated boot for cooler temperatures
- Made with buffed Croslite™ for comfort and featuring a metal buckle, this boot is both stylish and adjustable.
- Features a suede leather upper lined for warmth and rubber outsole pods for increased traction.
- Available in women’s sizes 4- 11 in espresso/mushroom (shown) and black/black and (MSRP $99.99).
If your a long time reader you know my love for Crocs is endless, but I wasn’t sure about boots. Would they have the Crocs feel? Would they still look cool? I was pleasantly surprised on both accounts. My favorite part of the boots is the higher arch. My feet don’t hurt at the end of the day like with my other pair of boots. Between these and my new adidas it’s shaping up to be a pretty comfortable winter! The fur is the super soft kind that just feels nice against your skin and the buckle gives it that extra pop of coolness. They have them in the color above (which is what I received) and black on black. PLUS right now Crocs is having a HUGE sale and you can get these for a whopping $79.99. Which is 20% off of regular pricing. I do recommend to buy 1 size bigger as they are a little snug. I’m a 7 and I got an 8.
Kids’ The Thing – Furry, funky clog with attitude
- The Thing is a cozy clog with animal appeal featuring a Croslite™ material footbed surrounded by a fun, shaggy vamp, or fuzz, and customizable heel strap.
- Kids can bring The Thing to life with the addition of googly eyes Jibbitz™ shoe charms.
- Available sizes c9 – j6 in fuchsia/pink (shown) and black/black. (MSRP: $39.99).
Isabella’s (7) Review:
“My furry Crocs are the best! They are furry and cool. I like all my Crocs shoes. I think big and little girls will like them. “
You can see what Bella thinks of them, but I wanted to add a Mom thought. While these are super adorable I don’t let her wear them outside. Just in a house or if we are going to a store. She’s received lots of compliments, but the fur gets dirty easy. I just pop them in the washing machine for a quick shoe cycle and they come out looking fine. The Thing is also on sale for $29.99 right now and come in Fushia like pictured above and black.
***Disclosure: I received the boots and shoes from Crocs to review***