Imagine®, the original Games for Girls brand, is introducing the most realistic and customizable fashion design game yet for the Nintendo 3DS™ system that allows you to create whatever you dream. In Imagine Fashion Designer, players chart their own path to becoming a world famous fashion designer by creating the most unique and lifelike 3D looks, developing the wardrobe of their dreams and sharing creations with friends. Imagine Fashion Designer fully leverages the Nintendo 3DS system’s features, with almost-touchable 3D designs and textures, StreetPass™ sharing, 3D camera captures and more.
- Bring Your Unique Fashions to Life – See all your designs in stunning 3D and keep them in your own virtual walk-in closet.
- Limitless Customization Options Allow You to Create Whatever You Dream – Free yourself from predefined patterns and create original pieces that YOU design, such as asymmetrical-shaped dresses, cool new prints and more. Even capture your favorite patterns with the Nintendo 3DS camera to create unique prints!
- Discover the Latest Trends and Develop Your Fashion Skills – Learn tips from fashion journalists and try your hand at 50+ fun challenges including designing outfits for top stars and magazine covers, expanding your fashion brand internationally and managing your budget.
- A Social Experience – Check out friends’ designs, participate in fun challenges in 2-player multiplayer, and even sell, buy and give creations to friends.
- Unique Nintendo 3DS Features – Capture your favorite patterns with the 3D camera to create unique prints, view almost-touchable fabrics, get 360-degree views of your outfits, keep up with the latest fashion news via StreetPass features and more.
Isabella’s (7) Review:
“I love fashion stuff. My mom and I watch fashion show tv all the time. My favorite is Project Runway. I can make my own fashion show on the video game. I used my brothers 3DS to see all the cool stuff. It’s my favorite game. I think all my friends and my cousin Jade would want this.”
***Disclosure:Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.***