This is my 3rd stay with Global Resort Homes. We did a quick stay in October and a longer stay in a condo back in 2010 for our family vacation. This time I stayed at one of their beautiful Orlando Vacation Homes.
My favorite part of the house (except for the washer and dryer and kitchen and well…. you get the idea) Are the kids’ rooms. All done up in beautiful murals. Either of my children would have absolutely loved sleeping under those beautiful paintings. The entire room was decked out with furniture and bedding fit for the princess or pirate in your life.
Downstairs we had:
- The Kitchen: which had refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, plenty of cabinet and storage space.
- Dining Area: 6 person table with placed settings.
- Nook: Right in the kitchen area that features a small table with 4 chairs and place settings.
- Living Room: Sofa & Loveseat, coffee table, and a HUGE 52″ flat screen TV
- Family Room: Small area when you first walk in that has a smaller sofa and a couple of chairs.
- Bedroom: Features a Queen sized bed and a tv and dvd player
- Game Room: Garage turned into a air-conditioned Game Room. A 52″ tv and wii game system. There is also a pool table, air hockey table, and foosball table. FUN TIMES!
- Wash Room: Features a washer and dryer
- Pool & Patio: South facing pool WITH a small Spa and a patio area with a couple of lounge chairs and a small patio table
Upstairs we had:
- Master Suite: a HUGE King sized bed with lots of pillows. Flat screen tv and dvd player. The room was very large and had plenty of space for luggage.
- Master Bath: My highlight at the end of the day. A long nice room with both a stand up shower AND a garden tub. His and her sinks with a vanity to sit and do my make up in. VERY Nice.
- Princess Kids Suite: 2 twin beds in a room with the ultimate in Princess Decor. TV and DVD player as well.
- Pirate Kids Suite: 2 twin beds in a room with the all the Pirate gear your little ones need. TV and DVD player as well.
- Bedroom: King Bed with tv and dvd player
- Bedroom: Queen bed with tv and dvd player
- 2 other bathrooms upstairs.
This particular house ranges from $2,195 – $2,795 a week depending on the time of year and season you travel. You could fit 2-3 families in this house comfortably. To learn more about this property or any other vacation home or condo go on over to the Global Resort Homes website. You should also make sure to follow them on facebook as they are always posting a great deal to their facebook fans.