Wordless Wednesday Ryan Gosling Takes Over The Internet

77 Flares Twitter 17 Facebook 8 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 52 Filament.io 77 Flares ×

Everyone is a Ryan Gosling fan myself included, but lately he’s been EVERYWHERE on the net. There’s a whole subculture on Pinterest of “Hey Girl” images then a fake poster was shown where Ryan plays the young version of Walt Disney. Are you a fan?

Tammy says:

Umm…does it show you how out of pop culture I am that I had to look him up on IMDB because I had no clue who he was? He is a cutie though!
    Tammy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – World’s Largest Coffee CupMy Profile

Jen says:

I got all excited thinking they were really making a movie about Walt… :( Maybe someday.
    Jen recently posted…The Good, The Bad & The Pretty ~ DROID XYBOARD ReviewMy Profile

Carolyn G says:

Let’s just say I wouldn’t kick him out of bed! Yum!

Kathy says:

I think my husband has a little man crush on hime!
    Kathy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Bellies and KitesMy Profile

These are completely hilarious to me! I love the Walt one so much!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted…My New Beauty – W/WMy Profile

Candace says:

I had to look him up too I am so not a movie buff lol
    Candace recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Stink EyeMy Profile

Amy says:

Boy I’m clueless! I’ve never heard of him. Whoops
    Amy recently posted…National Pi Day!My Profile

The Walt one was cool. It’s funny how something can catch on and become some popular 😛
    TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Blue Mystique Orchids #WWMy Profile

nicole says:

I love these things! My friends always share breastfeeding ones with me. Ryan is adorable!
    nicole recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: TroubleMy Profile

Brandy says:

I just watched a movie with him in it, didn’t realize his name. He is kinda cute!!
    Brandy recently posted…New Jell-O Flavors Available: S’more & Strawberry SundaeMy Profile

Tisha38 says:

I found this guy is so cute..I know that he is popular..Thanks for sharing the photo..

Maryann says:

I think they are hilarious.
    Maryann recently posted…For the Love of a DishwasherMy Profile

Katie says:

Those are too funny! But I really do hope a “Walt” film does come out.
    Katie recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: How to get your stylist to call you back. Immediately.My Profile