What’s your #1 use of baking soda in the home?
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda has a ton of uses in your everyday life. For example:
- Cleaner, Fresher, Clothes: Add a cup to the laundry to make your whites whiter and your brights brighter
- Freshen Carpets: Sprinkle Baking Soda generously on carpets. Wait 15 minutes then vacuum.
- Total Kitchen Cleaning: Sprinkle Baking Soda on a damp sponge to safely clean appliances, counters, and sinks without scratching.
- Freshen Your Fridge: Keeps foods tasting longer by replacing the box of Baking Soda in your fridge and freezer every 30 days.
- Pamper Your Feet: Give your feet a refreshing foot soak. Add 3 tablespoons of Baking Soda in a basin of warm water.
- Clean Baby Toys: Clean them safely without harsh chemicals. Mix 4 tablespoons of Baking Soda with 1 quart warm water. Rinse well.
- Remove Marks From Walls: Make a paste with baking soda and water to gently scrub away scuffs and crayon from walls.
- Remove Grunge from Grill: Scrub your grill with Baking Soda and a brush for a fresh start to the summer season
I always use harsh chemicals to clean my kitchen so I’m going to be switching out and testing the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda. I’m hoping that it will cut back on chemicals used in the kitchen AND cut back on costs. Because it is natural, A&H Baking Soda is safe to use on food surfaces and around children and pets. So we shall see if the #SwitchAndSave works!
The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!
Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!