WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *WHEW* Ok Now that I got that out of the way I can tell you why I’m so excited! From June 17-20 I’ll be in LA for the #BraveCarsLandEvent This time we will be staying at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn. Which is in the middle of Hollywood. PERFECT for people watching. We will be attending a screening of DreamWorks Pictures’ PEOPLE LIKE US with a Q&A from Director Alex Kurtzman AND getting a sneak peak of Tim Burton’s latest film FRANKENWEENIE. I actually have seen People Like Us so it will be great meeting the director. As far as Frankenweenie goes. ummmm it’s Tim Burton. Anything Tim Burton does I’m obsessed with.
THEN we will travel to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA where you we will be spending the night in the recently renovated Disneyland Hotel. Here are some highlights of our visit at Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure parks:
- Visit Cars Land, 12 acres of fun with new three attractions, at Disney California Adventure park
- See how closely Radiator Springs in 3-D compares to Radiators Springs from the film
- Interview with an Imagineer who helped create Cars Land; find out how they brought a movie to life
- Experience Mad T Party – down the rabbit hole for nighttime fun and music themed to the Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland”
- Ride The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, one of the attractions added in the expansion of Disney California Adventure park
- Stay at the Disneyland Hotel, recently renovated with beautiful rooms and nostalgic touches such as monorails slides in the water play area
- Take photos with the newest Disney character, Merida, at Disneyland park
- Enjoy plenty of free time to ride your favorite rides at both parks!
DISNEYLAND!! We went 1 time when Gabriel was 10 months old so it’s been 10 years ago and we never ventured over to the California Adventure side so I’m still calling this my first time really going. Last, but not least the trip ends in roundtable interviews with Kelly Macdonald (voice of “Merida”), Kevin McKidd (voice of “Lord MacGuffin”), Director Mark Andrews and Producer Katherine Sarafian. Later than evening I will attend the World Premiere of BRAVE at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood (where the Academy Awards are held). This is honestly the BEST trip I could ever plan. Red Carpet, Oscars, Pixar Movie, Disneyland, and hanging out with 25 other great bloggers and of course the best PR rep ever Mr. Mommy Blogger Marshall Weinbaum. You know the drill….Make sure your following our hashtag #BraveCarsLandEvent so you can keep up with all the fun and pictures we post. If you have a question for any of the cast of BRAVE or any of the directors please leave them below and I’ll add it to mine.
***Disclosure: I will be attending #BraveCarsLandEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney. All opinions are 100% mine.***