Throughout the month of May, in recognition of moms who do extraordinary things every day for their families and communities, Dollar General® is teaming up with Procter & Gamble® to honor moms – the true Every Day Heroes who have made sacrifices for their families and their communities. To celebrate moms, Dollar General is inviting customers to upload videos describing why their moms are “Every Day Heroes.” Videos can be submitted and viewed at www.dollargeneral.com/everydayheroes.
So if you have a few moments enter a mom in your life that should win or even enter yourself!
GRAND PRIZE: Trip for 4 to US Olympic Training Center
INSTANT WINE: 5 Panasonic Flat screen TVs and 500 $10 Visa Gift Cards
Now onto the Giveaway!
Here is your chance to win a Dollar General Mother’s Day Prize Pack which includes:
Tide® Pods, Febreze® Auto Air Freshener, Always® Radiant, Tampax® Radiant, Secret® Coco Butter Clear Gel, Old Spice® Champion Deodorant and a Dollar General chip clip.
How to Enter:
Leave me a comment below telling e which Mom in your life you’d like to nominate as an Every Day Hero
Extra Entries (for EVERY extra entry leave another comment) :
- Subscribe to Southern Bella’s Ways To Save
- Follow me (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Follow Dollar General (twitter or facebook)(EACH one is a separate entry!)
- Grab my button and link back to me
- Tweet about this contest: RT @waystosave Dollar General Mother’s Day Every Day Heroes Prize Pack #Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/7rg4c9r
- Go to the Community and Become a Member
- Start a BRAND NEW Discussion in the Community (EXTRA 3 ENTRIES) (YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE)
- Begins today May 4, 2012 and ends on May 11, 2012! Winner will be announced 7-10 days after the giveaway has ended. Open to 18+ USA. You must leave your email so I can contact you if you win. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Prize fulfillment takes 4-6 weeks.
***Disclosure:The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by Procter & Gamble My opinions are my own***