Journey deep into Forever Florida, a 4700 acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area, preserved just as nature intended. Just a short drive from Orlando, Kissimmee and Florida’s Space Coast, this beautiful site boasts 9 distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna including alligators, black bears, nearly two hundred species of birds and the endangered Florida panther. Choose from four amazing adventures: The All New Zipline Safari (the biggest zipline adventure in Central Florida!), Coach Safari, Horseback Safari or explore the treetops on the NEW Cypress Canopy Cycle!PLUS Your visit makes a difference! A significant portion of all safari revenues go to support the conservation of additional lands at Forever Florida. Thank you for helping us save Florida’s wilderness!
I’ve done quite a few adventurous things over the past few years, but I have to say that THIS takes the cake. I’d heard about. I’d watched the video on youtube, but that did nothing to prepare me. When we arrived and started climbing up the many flights of stairs to the coaster I was starting to get a little nervous. When we got to the top I was really nervous. When it was my turn to go I was BEYOND nervous. I was downright scared…..but hey I knew if I chickened out I would regret it so I strapped in and did it:
I wish I had taken a video while on this, but I was too busy screaming. Imagine your heart pupming, palms sweating, eyes closed then you come up on the first “jump” You catch air and the only thing you can do is SCREAM!!! It was crazy. It was exhilarating! It was such a rush! After that I was done. I’ve done ziplining here at Florida EcoSafaris before and it was SO much fun! A truly great experience. You can read my review of Florida EcoSafaris from last year to see the regular ziplining and Cypress Canopy Cycling adventures.
- All 6 adventures make up a full day visit.
- We recommend a 9am arrival to make the most of your day
- EcoPark Admission Includes: The Rattlesnake, Zipline Safari, Cypress Canopy Cycle, Peregrine Plunge, Panther Pounce and Swooping Crane
- Pricing: $135 for adults and children ages 10 years and older. Must weigh no more than 275 lbs to participate in each of the adventures with the exception of Panther Pounce which has a 265 lb weight limit.
- Advance Ticket Purchase Required. Call 407-957-9794 or toll free 1-866-85-4EVER and follow the phone promts for “Reservations”.
***Disclosure: I’m attending #DisneyGlobalEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney, Global Resort Homes and the Kissimmee CVB. All opinions are 100% mine.***