Wordless Wednesday Family Day In Nashville

62 Flares Twitter 9 Facebook 3 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 50 Filament.io 62 Flares ×

Is that a Farmers Market? It looks like a nice one!
    Not So Average Mama recently posted…Hot Deal Alert! $1 for a $10 CVS Gift Card!My Profile

It looks gorgeous! I would love the chance to go to Tennessee

It looks like y’all had a great time.
    Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy recently posted…Online Family Management + $100 Visa Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

Louise says:

These are excellent photos Kas
    Louise recently posted…Photography: Pretty Pretty Blue BirdMy Profile

Beth says:

I love that first photo! I never got to visit Nashville … just drove through on the way to Ft Campbell Ky to see Brian. I hope to go back for a visit some day as Brian tells me how much fun it was!

Carolyn G says:

I live a few hours from Nashville. It’s time to go visit!! Great pics!
    Carolyn G recently posted…Wordless Wednesday ~ Washington DCMy Profile

I like how you spent your day!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted…Open Mouth, Insert Mushed Up Worm Stuff – WWMy Profile

Rachel says:

Looks fantastic – beautiful photos :)
    Rachel recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Lazy RiverMy Profile

Gorgeous pics! I wish we had a farmer’s market like that near us!
    Shell Fruscione recently posted…Freedom Broch: 19 Classic Bagpipe Hits in One Compilation! {New Brave Video!}My Profile

Henrietta says:

oh I want to go to that market! I lived in Tennessee for several months as a teen and loved it there!
    Henrietta recently posted…Beat stains with Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Formula!My Profile

Colleen says:

Nice photos I love the one of the market
    Colleen recently posted…Forget Customer Service What About Manners!My Profile

Thryn says:

That looks like a great market!! And like nice weather for touring around!
    Thryn recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Life!My Profile

I would like to visit there. I love the veggie shot!
    Canadian Mom Blogger recently posted…Feel Confident in Aerin Rose SwimwearMy Profile