As you can tell, we are finally home! We had an amazing Family Vacation this year. We made so many fun memories and it’s good to just get away from it all. I did a bit of work while we were down there by guest posting over on the Kissimmee CVB’s Blog. I want to give a HUGE thanks to the Kissimmee CVB for providing me with this opportunity. If your ever headed down to Floridal make sure you stop by and Visit Kissimmee. I promise you’ll have fun!
- Kissimmee Guest Services: An Easy Way to Get Attraction Tickets– A great way to get your attraction tickets from Sea World, Disney World, Universal, and more for a fraction of the price AND delivered right to your door!
- Riding The Barnstormer The Great Goofini for the first time– Storybrook Circus in the New Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom is slowly opening and we were able to ride the new Barnstormer! Check out pictures and our review.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Role Playing Game– A Super fun Role Playing Card Game you can now play at Magic Kingdom. We spent ours playing!
- Big Top Souvenirs in Storybrook Circus Now Open!- A new shop opened in Storybrook Circus while we were there. Check out Big Top Souvenirs!
- A Home Away From Home with Global Resort Homes– You know my love for Global Resort Homes. Check out the beautiful home we stayed at this time.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides– I FINALLY was able to take my family on an airboat ride Check out how much fun they had and Gabriel’s review.
- Celebrating Epcot Food and Wine Festival- What we ate at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Get Your Shop On at Orlando Premium Outlets– What’s Vacation without a shopping trip! Plus, how you can sign up for their VIP program
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is FUN even in the Rain!– We have fun anywhere! Even ni the rain at the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Check out the kids costumes. We had a blast.
As you can see we did a LOT on this vacation, but I’m glad to be back home. I hope you take the time to check out some of my articles over there.