If you’re not in the spooky spirit, think about this: Did you know that October is also National CyberSecurity Awareness Month and National Crime Prevention Month?
Each year around the holidays many of us celebrate the season by making a donation to a charity that’s dear to us. And more than ever most of us are making that donation online, via a credit or debit card. Have you noticed how much more often you’re sharing your credit card info online these days? And for that matter, how much more personal information you’re sharing online?
I have been wanting a Lifelock Membership for awhile now. Without going into details my husband has been the victim of a family member using his name a few times for things and we’ve always wondered how far it went. I’m looking forward to getting my membership and investigating this further. Plus, just the added notion of not having to worry about it for an entire year. Not to mention the fact that they “also contact the major credit bureaus on your behalf and help remove your name from mailing lists for preapproved credit offers.” In today’s tech age it’s just smart to have an advantage like Lifelock. I’ll make sure to update you all on what we find out and how our membership is going! Now for the fun part!
LifeLock has teamed up with Southern Bella’s Ways To Save and would like to help you better protect your identity by offering you a one-year subscription to the LifeLock service!
- The LifeLock memberships will include:
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
***Disclosure: The giveaway & information have been provided by Lifelock. I was provided a Membership for compensation.***