Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- Does it seem as if there’s never enough money to do everything you want?
- Do you struggle with feeling genuine security about your financial life?
- Do you feel frustrated talking about money with your loved ones?
You’re not alone! Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person’s journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, you’ll learn how to:
- Prevent bad decisions about money
- Identify your Money Mind–Fear, Happiness, or Commitment–and how it affects every financial decision you make
- Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
- Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
- Finally take complete control of your financial life
A lot of fights end up being about money. I’m currently reading this to find some tips and tricks in dealing money for the New Year.
About the author:
Joe John Duran is CEO and founding partner of United Capital, which consistently ranks as one of the nation’s fastest growing wealth counseling firms. He’s fueled by his passion to change the industry and improve lives by empowering people to make better, more informed financial decisions. From CNBC to CNN, Joe frequently provides commentary on TV. He has been profiled in numerous publications, including the New York Times and Smart Money.
The Money Code is Joe’s third book. His two previous titles are Start It, Sell It, and Make A Mint (Wiley and Sons, 2004) and The First Time Investor’s Workbook (McGraw Hill, 2001). Joe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and earned MBA degrees from Columbia University and UC Berkeley. He lives in Laguna Beach, California, with his wife, Jennifer, and their three precious daughters.
Now onto the Giveaway!
***Disclosure: Big Honcho Media is providing the prize and provided me a copy of the book as compensation. All opinions are my own.***