Best Birthday EVER! Walking the Yellow Brick Road at the El Capitan Theatre for Oz Premiere #DisneyOzEvent

7 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 0 Google+ 6 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 7 Flares ×

ozcarpet

Walking ANY carpet gives you butterflies in your stomach. No matter who the talent is or what the film may be about. Just the glitz, glamour, and paparazzi makes it unreal.. So when we walked up and I saw this HUGE Oz the Great and Powerful Hot Air Balloon I knew this was going down in history as BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I wasn’t 100% happy with my dress, but who cares?! This was the yellow brick road after all! I took my time. Politely ignoring those telling me to hurry and turning to face the hoards of flashing lights with a big cheesy grin on my face. I was photo-bombing someone. Then the lovely Michelle Williams was infront of me with her risque, but gorgeous dress and I knew that moment had arrived.

Turn, smile, suck in fat, push out boobs and wha laa. It WAS my birthday after all. They just missed the memo I think. Yeah that’s what happened.

Now check out the photos and video and you can see lots of Mom Bloggers in both and just how dreamy the entire cast looked that night.

OzPremiere Me and Michelle

Me Walking Yellow Brick Road

Ozcast

Oz Yellow Brick Road

James Franco at the Los Angeles premiere of 'OZ The Great And Powerful' held at the El Capitan Theater

2 witches

Mila Kunis at the Los Angeles premiere of 'OZ The Great And Powerful' held at the El Capitan Theater

end of the road

OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL will play at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, CA from March 8th – April 30th in Disney Digital 3D and Real D 3D. For the First 3 weeks only (March 8 – 31) See “Disney Mysteries of Magic” live on stage!  Be dazzled by the artistry of illusion in a magical showcase.  See our expert wizard perform mystical magical illusions before your very eyes! Plus, see an exclusive display of costumes from the movie from March 8 – April 30. For tickets call 1 (800) DISNEY6 or visit www.elcapitantickets.com

***Disclosure: I’m attending The #DisneyOzEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney and myself. All opinions are 100% mine. ***

Comments

Love the photo of the balloon! What a great time!
    Ellen Christian recently posted…Oz The Great and Powerful Red Carpet Event at El Capitan TheatreMy Profile

Teresa F. says:

Wow that is awesome! That truly was the best birthday present. Color me jealous cause I am a HUGE OZ fan!! Glad you got a chance to go and Thanks for the amazing recap & Pictures!!
    Teresa F. recently posted…Family Fun at Celebration Station!My Profile

It was such a fun night! Definitely the best birthday ever!
    Carrie with Children recently posted…Oz The Great and Powerful World Premiere at El Capitan Theatre #disneyoz #disneyozeventMy Profile

What a fantastic birthday! Love seeing your pictures during the event.

The Mom Jen says:

What a treat! You deserve the best and wow did you get it!
    The Mom Jen recently posted…Party City: Lalaloopsy Birthday Party Supplies @PartyCityMy Profile

Jen says:

Fantabulous photo bomb!!!! Happy belated birthday, what an awesome way to celebrate!!!

Wow, i want to go see the Great and Powerful Oz very badly! I can’t wait until it comes closer to us. It will be a while because we are in the boondocks, but I’m still excited for it.

Kecia says:

How funny that you photo bombed! I am sure this is one of the best birthday experiences you will NEVER forget!
    Kecia recently posted…3 Tips for Better Baby PhotographyMy Profile

I agree–best birthday ever! I can’t wait til I get to see the local screening. Whee!

OMG! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you and you look great in your beautiful dress. Saying I am jealous would be an understatement! Way to go. I can’t wait to see the movie!
    Scarlet of Family Focus Blog recently posted…Carrot Bars RecipeMy Profile

u looked beautiful Kas I’m so excited for you. What a memory to share with your grandchildren one day
    TRICIA Nightowlmama recently posted…Using the Four B’s to Stop Bed Time Routine StrugglesMy Profile

What a FAB photo of your behind Michelle! Definitely a birthday to remember. So good to see you again!
    Heather @OurKidsMom recently posted…The Journey To Oz Balloon Tour | Experience it For Yourself #DisneyOzEvent #DisneyOzMy Profile

Candace says:

That is awesome!! Hey if you are going to photo bomb, you picked a good actress to stand behind!
    Candace recently posted…Maybe Seeing A Psychologist Isn’t SO Bad…My Profile

Rita O'Neal says:

You know, I really liked your dress. I thought you looked glamorous and comfortable. I actually remember commenting that you were smart because your feet weren’t going to fall off from heels. I wore wedges and that was enough! It was such a fun time and I enjoyed finally meeting you in person.

I wish we would have celebrated your birthday a little more. I’m sure we were just caught up in the hustle and bustle. It was definitely an amazing way to celebrate!
    Rita O’Neal recently posted…Oz the Great and Powerful Red Carpet Experience at El Capitan Theatre #DisneyOzEventMy Profile

• 14.1
      Kas says:

Awww thank you! I’ve learned the hard way about comfy shoes. I will be smart instead of looking cute.

My birthday was pretty awesome. I didn’t need anymore. SO glad to meet you in person!