Wordless Wednesday Sightseeing in DC

35 Flares Twitter 20 Facebook 2 Google+ 5 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 7 Filament.io 35 Flares ×

Last week I hinted at my adventures and I still can’t wait to tell you all about Shot@Life and how YOU can make a difference. Until then, here are a few snapshots of my sightseeing in DC. Truly such history in 1 city was amazing.

Beautiful Flag in DC

Washington Monnument

Squishy Monument

WWII Monumnet

Lincoln Monument

Lincoln Close Up

What great weather for your trip. We visited DC and there’s so much to enjoy. Next time you get into the photo also ok? :)
    Onica {MommyFactor} recently posted…Preschool self dressing – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Beautiful pictures! I’m hoping to vsiit DC soon.

Maryann says:

I used to work right across Constitution Ave from the Washington monument.
    Maryann recently posted…Wordless Wednesday LightMy Profile

Stefanie says:

I haven’t been to DC since High School! Would love to go back.
    Stefanie recently posted…Sponsored Video: Monkey Thief by SamsungMy Profile

DC is such a fun place to visit! I’ve lived there twice and the city is so beautiful and full of history.
    Kelly @ Texas Type A Mom recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: She’s Lucky She’s So Cute!My Profile

Like the pinch shot
    Meghan @JaMonkey recently posted…Estrogen Fest #WWMy Profile

What an experience! I would love to see DC someday!
    Jennifer @ Mom Spotted recently posted…Comment on The Peg Perego Siesta High Chair {Review & Giveaway} by BarbaraMy Profile

Oh I am a little jealous! I want to visit the East Coast and see all these things! I hope you had a BLAST!
    Sara Phillips recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Katie says:

I love visiting DC – so much to see and do there!
    Katie recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – The Hockey FanMy Profile

Katy says:

WOW! Great pics. It has been many years since I’m been to DC but it sure brings back memories. Thanks for sharing.
    Katy recently posted…WW – The Final SeasonMy Profile

Gorgeous photos- I’ve always wanted to go there!
    Shell Fruscione recently posted…{Not Quite} Wordless Wednesday: Bridal Shower!My Profile

The Mom Jen says:

Hope to visit one day! Great shots!
    The Mom Jen recently posted…Gallery Direct: Photo on Acrylic Glass @GalleryDirectMy Profile

Haha love the picture of you holding the Washington Monument. D.C. is such a great place to visit. I haven’t been in years though.
    Elizabeth Atwood recently posted…Wubbzy’s Dinosaur Adventure ReviewMy Profile

Cat Davis says:

I’ve never had much desire to visit DC but I can definitely see the beauty. My hubs is big into historical stuff so I have no doubt he’ll drag me there someday.
    Cat Davis recently posted…Kid Friendly Club Quesadilla Recipe for LunchMy Profile

Awesome pics, Kas!
    Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy recently posted…See the Everglades with Wild Florida Airboat RidesMy Profile